- Easy and very effective
- Requires nothing but your body
- Includes attack
Very useful to know, pass and share please.
I don’t mean to impose a personal favour on you guys, but I really would like to ask that everyone who follows me reblog this.
I don’t think I made it very clear but last month I was sexually assaulted by someone who I thought was my friend (I don’t want to talk about it don’t ask), and it’s… really fucked with my head.
Had I known this a month ago I would have been able to get away.
So, essentially, I’m really pleading with you to reblog this so everyone who follows you doesn’t get stuck in the same position I was with no way out.
I mean again I don’t want the point of this to be my sob story or whatever but if you could reblog this it would seriously mean a lot
and im asking to all of my followers who see this post in your dashboard to please press play to this video, you never know when this is gonna be useful, PLEASE DON’T IGNORE IT.
This is one of the first moves I was taught in Krav Maga, and it is one of the most effective.
It took me about a half hour to get down with practice, but once you get it, it’s an intuitive movement.
Please pass this along, it will save lives.
this website SAVED MY BRAIN when i was a stressed out college student who couldn’t stop flipping out long enough to prioritize. quite a few of you are still suffering through college so i hope this helps you too!! c:
It’s essay writing season for tons of students!
After being a college writing tutor for over a year, I thought I would share my advice with all you awesome people on tumblr. This is how I write essays, but if you’ve got more tips, feel free to add them below.
Happy writing. You can do it!
Yo Nicki is legit fed up with people talking about her ass, though. Look at her face yo. She is genuinely INSULTED and not having it.
Like this is a woman who just likes what she does and all anyone can ever focus on is her fucking ass and the fact she got ass shots or whatever. She’s not stupid. Give it a fucking rest.James Franco is a piece of shit. Because the only “value” or “talent” a Black woman could ever possess is her body or her ass, am I right? Fuck Franco and people who spout the same shit.
has anyone watched the interview
it’s a spoof
james is playing a character
and halfway through she turns the tables and starts asking about his penis
and he gets offended saying she’s “crossed a line”
he ASKED ABOUT HER SONG “SUPERB ASS”
this is a SPOOF showing the stupid questions women get and the double standard in that women can’t ask the same questions without getting rebuked
pls stop he’s doing something right with this character by exposing the misogynistic nature of these questions
Breaking news: White fuckboys on twitter bitching how funny it is that Beyoncé is a feminist when she and her dancers were provocative and half naked. Despite feminism being about empowerment and a woman’s right to do whatever the hell she pleases with it, they just don’t seem to be able to grasp this concept.
In other news, men still don’t know what feminism is, still bitter that they aren’t Beyoncé and still making themselves look like asses on the internet.
And now the weather.
- List of alcoholic beverages
- Beer list, beer, beer brands, most popular beers
- Red wine, red wine 2, redwine 3, most expensive red wines
- White wine, white wine 2, white wine 3
- Whiskey vs. whisky, whisky cocktails, whisky cocktails 2, whisky brands
- Vodka, vodka brands, vodka recipes, vodka recipes 2
- Champagne, champagne 2, champagne brands, New Year’s champagne, champagne vs. sparkling wine
- Martinis, martinis 2, classic martini, martini guide
- Cocktails, cocktails 2, cocktails 3, 60s cocktails, most popular cocktails, Asian cocktails
- Highballs and tall drinks
- Lowball and on the rocks drinks
- Sours and tropical drinks
- Shooters and shots
- Hot drinks, wine cocktails, and stick drinks
- Medieval drinks, medieval drinks 2, medieval drinks 3
- 1920s drinks, 20s cocktails 1, 20s cocktails 2, 20s cocktails 3
- Wild West drinks 1, Wild West drinks 2
- Chinese drinks, sake, soju, Asian beer guide
- How to mix drinks, mixology 2, mixology 3
- Glassware, glassware 2, glassware pictures
- Being a bartender
- Bartender schools
- Bar equipment
- Drink measurements
- What’s Hot 2013 Bar Survey
- Liquors behind the counter (modest and advanced, advanced 2)
- Wine/food and food/wine coordinator
- Bartending terminology, bartending glossary
- Bar name generator, tavern name generator, saloon names, speakeasy names
- Minimum legal drinking age in different countries, minimum age 2
- Laws regarding drinking (US, US Las Vegas, Europe 1 and Europe 2, Canada, Australia)
- Minimum age to serve alcohol
- US Prohibition, Prohibition glossary, speakeasies
- Slang terms for alcohol
- National liquors
- Find a drink
- 9 weirdest alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic consumption per capita
- Top bar/pub chains (USA, Britain, Australia)
- Canadian bar finder
- Most expensive wines 1, 2, and 3
- Hangover cures 1, hangover cures 2, hangover cures 3
- Describing the taste of wine, describing the taste 2
- Reading a wine label
STEP ONE: Pick your flavor using this guide (or mix a couple to find your perfect hue):
- Cherry = orange red
- Tropical Punch = bright red
- Peach Mango = peach
- Pink Lemonade = Barbie pink
- Strawberry Kiwi = light red
- Grape = purple
I poured it into a little bowl but you can merely use the packet as your container!
STEP TWO: Dampen your finger (our lovely model Carissa licked hers but I don’t want to sound unprofessional, lol!). Press your finger in the powder to pick up one coat.
STEP THREE: Rub your finger all over your lips. Try not to eat it immediately like we did; it is sooo hard because it’s so good!
STEP FOUR: Dampen a Q-tip to go back over it and smooth out any clumps or uneven edges.
KK SO I CAN DO THIS WITH GREEN RIGHT
Do you hear the homestucks sing
Browse works by Mark Twain, Joseph Conrad and other famous authors here.
- Classic Bookshelf: This site has put classic novels online, from Charles Dickens to Charlotte Bronte.
- The Online Books Page: The University of Pennsylvania hosts this book search and database.
- Project Gutenberg: This famous site has over 27,000 free books online.
- Page by Page Books: Find books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and H.G. Wells, as well as speeches from George W. Bush on this site.
- Classic Book Library: Genres here include historical fiction, history, science fiction, mystery, romance and children’s literature, but they’re all classics.
- Classic Reader: Here you can read Shakespeare, young adult fiction and more.
- Read Print: From George Orwell to Alexandre Dumas to George Eliot to Charles Darwin, this online library is stocked with the best classics.
- Planet eBook: Download free classic literature titles here, from Dostoevsky to D.H. Lawrence to Joseph Conrad.
- The Spectator Project: Montclair State University’s project features full-text, online versions of The Spectator and The Tatler.
- Bibliomania: This site has more than 2,000 classic texts, plus study guides and reference books.
- Online Library of Literature: Find full and unabridged texts of classic literature, including the Bronte sisters, Mark Twain and more.
- Bartleby: Bartleby has much more than just the classics, but its collection of anthologies and other important novels made it famous.
- Fiction.us: Fiction.us has a huge selection of novels, including works by Lewis Carroll, Willa Cather, Sherwood Anderson, Flaubert, George Eliot, F. Scott Fitzgerald and others.
- Free Classic Literature: Find British authors like Shakespeare and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, plus other authors like Jules Verne, Mark Twain, and more.
If you don’t absolutely need to pay for your textbooks, save yourself a few hundred dollars by reviewing these sites.
- Textbook Revolution: Find biology, business, engineering, mathematics and world history textbooks here.
- Wikibooks: From cookbooks to the computing department, find instructional and educational materials here.
- KnowThis Free Online Textbooks: Get directed to stats textbooks and more.
- Online Medical Textbooks: Find books about plastic surgery, anatomy and more here.
- Online Science and Math Textbooks: Access biochemistry, chemistry, aeronautics, medical manuals and other textbooks here.
- MIT Open Courseware Supplemental Resources: Find free videos, textbooks and more on the subjects of mechanical engineering, mathematics, chemistry and more.
- Flat World Knowledge: This innovative site has created an open college textbooks platform that will launch in January 2009.
- Free Business Textbooks: Find free books to go along with accounting, economics and other business classes.
- Light and Matter: Here you can access open source physics textbooks.
- eMedicine: This project from WebMD is continuously updated and has articles and references on surgery, pediatrics and more.
"I’m sick of how bisexuality is erased in LGBT spaces. I get really nervous before any LGBT event, especially Pride. I feel incredibly sad and hopeless when gay and lesbian people call me insulting names. If gay and lesbian people don’t understand me – Continue reading Prejudice at Pride at Empathize This
This just punched me in the heart.
It’s hard to admit that this happens in our community, but it definitely does. Speaking out is the only way it will stop.